BarWrite offers Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) review courses, separate courses for the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) and the Multistate Performance Test (MPT), and Continuing Legal Education courses on legal writing for practicing lawyers. We offer all courses both on-site and live in New York City. We offer our legal writing courses both under our own sponsorship and under the umbrella of bar associations and law firms.
BarWrite also offers coaching and consulting. BarWrite’s courses will help you achieve skills you need for the U.S. bar and then for law practice.
The Multistate Performance Test (MPT) is a crucial component of the bar exam for foreign lawyers and retakers. We are the Multistate Performance Test (MPT) systems specialists.
On-Campus MPT Classes are a way for law schools to assist students in becoming both exam-ready and practice-ready. The Multistate Performance Test (MPT) part of the bar exam is a test of bar candidates’ ability to complete law office tasks efficiently and effectively.
BsrWrite emphasizes that each MPT task requires bar candidates to complete a law office task. The Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) includes two such tasks. States that have adopted the MPT, whether as part of the UBE or otherwise, have made a commitment to bar candidates’ practice-readiness.
Thus, the Multistate Performance Test (MPT) is a part of the bar exam that is directly aligned with the law schools’ goal of practice-readiness. BarWrite helps to assure that bar candidates have the right skills.
For the Multistate Performance Test (MPT):
- You will learn to complete MPT tasks on time.
- In addition, you will receive your own copy of the highly-acclaimed MPT study guide Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT), by Dr. Mary Campbell Gallagher. It gives you templates for common law office tasks, plus twelve actual MPT tasks, sample answers, and explanations.
UBE ESSAYS: “Put legal writing on auto-pilot.” You will master legal essay-writing the American way.
- You will memorize the most basic law for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) essay subjects, the famous “World Cup Rules.”
- In addition, you will receive NCBE-licensed outlines of all the law for the Uniform Bar Examination essays, plus the famous “World Cup Rules.”
- And you will learn systems to manage time on bar exam essays: time is a special challenge if English is not your first language.
On the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), the Gallagher/BarWrite system will teach you how to raise your score substantially. Students are enthusiastic:
I could not have passed the New York Bar Exam on my second try without Dr. Gallagher’s help. After taking a traditional bar review course, I tried BarWrite®, I followed Dr. Gallagher’s method, and I increased my MBE score by 25 points. I owe it to Dr. Gallagher and her extraordinary program. I recommend it to anyone wanting to pass the New York or any other bar examination.
— Jessica Flores, Hofstra Law School (Member, New York Bar)
If you have any questions about our programs, please contact us by email.
BarWrite and BarWrite Press
Mary Campbell Gallagher & Co., Inc.
Post Office Box 1308 Gracie Station
New York, NY 10028-0010